Folks, our favourite time of year, Black Friday/Cyber Monday, is coming to an end to make way for our other favourite time, the festive season. This means you’ve got mere hours left to shop the best Cyber Monday sales for 2022 and get all your festive season shopping sorted, stat.
A whole bunch of Australian retailers like THE ICONIC, The Jacket Maker, SurfStitch, Glue Store, Kat The Label, Cotton On, and more have been slashing prices over the weekend. However, most of them are sadly wrapping up at midnight tonight.
If you’re anything like us, you’ve probably had your cart loaded up for weeks now, just waiting to hit that checkout button. If not, we’ve pulled together a curated list of the best Cyber Monday fashion sales so far, as well as some pieces worth shopping for ASAP. You’re welcome!
Oh, and if you’re looking for our list of hyper-curated deals, suss out our brand new shop page by clicking the strap below. for everything else, read on!
The best Cyber Monday fashion sales
- The Jacket Maker — Save up to $300 on a range of beautifully made men’s and women’s leather jackets
- THE ICONIC — 30-40% off select styles
- Glue Store — 30-40% off selected brands
- ASICS — up to 30% off almost everything
- ASOS — Up to 50% off selected styles using the code LITTY50
- Boody — Up to 50% off everything
- Eubi Shorts — Up to 60% off sitewide
- Seafolly — 30% off select styles
- Levi’s — 30% off everything
- Lorna Jane — 40% off outlet
- AWWA — Up to 60% off using the code BDAY39
- Van Heusen — 50% off casual shirts and chinos, plus more sales sitewide
- TwoTags Activewear — Up to 70% off
- Twelve AM — 40% off ready to ship using the code BLACKFRIDAY40
- St. Agni — 30% off sitewide using the code TAKE30
- Surf Stitch — 40% off almost everything
- Kat the Label— Up to 70% off
- Frankies Bikinis — 20% off sitewide
- House Of CB — 20% off everything using the code CBFRIDAY
- ABrand Jeans — 30% off everything
- Beginning Boutique — 50% off flash sale using the code 50CYBER
- Meshki — An extra 25% off BFCM styles using the code CYBER25
- Champion — 40% off sitewide
- David Jones — Take an extra 20% off
- Cotton On — 30-70% off everything
- Myer — Up to 50% off
- Bonds — 40% off sitewide
- Princess Polly — Spend and save
- EMU – Up to 50% off select products
- DISSH — 20% off sitewide
- General Pants — 30% off, plus free delivery
- Therapy Shoes — 40% off storewide
- ModiBodi — Up to 50% off
- Triumph — 30% off full-price items + extra 10% off for members
- Colette Hayman — 40% off bags storewide + 50% off select jewellery
- Waves Never Die — Take 5% off storewide and up to 20% off their Black Friday collection
- STAX — Up to 80% off
- RAEF The Label — Up to 60% off select styles
Shop our top picks from the above Cyber Monday Fashion sales
THE ICONIC: Shona Joy Claire Shirred Tiered Midi Dress
On the hunt for a Christmas Day dress? Look no further than THE ICONIC’s Black Friday sale, where you can score up to 40% off a range of men’s and women’s and kids’ clothes, as well as a bunch of homewares, beauty products and more. Our pick? The Shona Joy Claire Shirred Tiered Midi Dress, $270 (usually $320), doesn’t it just scream Chrissy BBQ?
Black Friday Deal: 30-40% off select styles at THE ICONIC.
The Jacket Maker: Rumy Black Leather Biker Jacket
Look, I know that we’re heading into summer, and the thought of buying a leather jacket right now probs makes you feel sweaty AF, but hear me out. Buying expensive winter items like leather jackets and coats during Black Friday is a smart move. You’ll be able to buy ’em on the cheap and stash ’em in your wardrobe until next winter when you’ll pull it out and love yourself for pre-buying such an expensive item at such a good price. Ya feel? During Black Friday, you can score yourself a sweet saving of up to $300 at The Jacket Maker, so get in quick. Our pick: The Rumy Black Leather Biker Jacket, $439 (usually $480).
Black Friday Deal: Save up to $300 on a range of beautifully made men’s and women’s leather jackets at The Jacket Maker.
Gymshark: Adapt Camo Sports Bra
It wouldn’t be a hot girl summer if you didn’t go on hot girl walks. Luckily, Gymshark has a whopping up to 60% off right now. You can get everything from shorts, leggings and joggers to shirts, long sleeves and crops for as little as $12. Our pick: the Adapt Camo Sports Bra, $37.50 (usually $75).
Black Friday Deal: Up to 60% off select products at Gymshark.
Cotton On: Riviera Short Sleeve Shirt
Christmas Day calls for a party shirt, in our humble opinion, and Cotton On has a whole slew of ’em for up to 30% off, like the Cotton On Riviera Short Sleeve Shirt, $27.99 (usually $39.99). Since they’re that cheap, you may as well grab yaself one for New Year’s day too.
Black Friday Deal: 30% off everything at Cotton On.
Bond Eye Rico Eco One Piece
Need a new set of cozzies for the summer holidays? Surf Stitch has a huge 40% off sale on just about everything during Black Friday. We’re obsessed with the Rico Eco One Piece from Bond Eye, $148 (usually $185).
Black Friday Deal: 40% off almost everything at Surf Stitch.
Stussy Basic Stock Beach Shorts
Need fresh boardies for the beach holiday you’re just dying to go on? Glue Store’s massive sale has you covered! You can score up to 30% off a select range of men’s gear, including these Basic Stock Beach Shorts from Stussy, $45.47 (usually $64.95).
Black Friday Deal: Up to 30% off selected brands at Glue Store.
Nicolette Set Black
Our friends over at Kat the Label are slashing up to 70% off a range of sexy lingerie during the cyber weekend sales. Our pick: the Nicolette Set Black, $66.50 (usually $95).
Black Friday Deal: Up to 70% off select lingerie at Kat the Label.
Of course, since it’s still only Wednesday, we’ll be updating our running list through the entire Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, so keep checking back for new sales and fresh picks. We’ll be here all week, folks.
Psst: We’ve got a running list of the best Black Friday sales across fashion, beauty, sex toys, tech and homewares over here.
This post has been updated since its original publication.