For anyone who’s feeling like they’re floundering in the dating world, or you need some pro tips on your current relationship sitch, you’re damn well in luck – MAFS expert Mel Schilling and Big Brother alumnus Tully Smyth are here to assist.
Mel’s literal job is to help the punters on MAFS get through their quickie weddings, so if she can help complete strangers develop/maintain some sort of bond, she’s bound to be able to help you lot.
The pair will be hosting a panel with dating app Helium for our Selfish Saturday event at Melbourne’s The Timber Yard on Feb 22. (Buy your $50 tickets HERE.) During the panel, they’ll be fielding questions from punters about their love life (or lack thereof) and will be offering their own advice in the process.
Helium’s dating panel will feature alongside an absolute monster of a lineup including (but not limited to):
- 4 x bevs from the Jose Cuervo Cosmic Tequila pop-up
- 4 x bevs from The House of Angostura’s Better Mix bar
- A manifestation session w/ Flex Mami
- A mental health Q&A w/ Alex Hayes
- Sex-ed w/ Sexologist Chantelle Otten
- Dating advice w/ MAFS expert Mel Schilling and Tully Smyth
- Climate action session w/ Laura Wells
- Sportsgirl Beauty Pop-Up
- Comedy stand-up w/ Double Denim
- Vibrator races w/ prizes from Lovehoney
- Nude drawing w/ ‘Bachie’ star Ciarran Stott
- Good Vibrations games w/ prizes from dating app Helium
- The Big Gay Debate feat. topics including celeb representation, bi-erasure and coming out
- A Gift bag worth $100
Selfish Saturday presented by The House Of Angostura will be running from 10am-5pm, followed by a Cuervo Spritz Club session between 5pm-8pm.
During the event, your ears will be pleasantly assaulted by the likes of Chitra, DAWS, P-UniQue, Dianas and a headlining DJ set from Melbourne-native Banoffee.
Feb 22. It’s time to be selfish.