Terry Crews is taking out further action against the Hollywood agent he claims groped him. TMZ reports that Crews is suing Adam Venit for fondling him at an event last year, after news that Venit returned to his job at William Morris Endeavour after a measly one-month suspension.
According to TMZ, the lawsuit alleges Venit stared at Crews like a “rabid dog, sticking his tongue in and out of his mouth provocatively,” while fondling his genitals. Crews said after the alleged assault he pushed Venit away, turning to nearby Adam Sandler yelling, “Adam, come get your boy! He’s grabbing my nuts.”
In the lawsuit, Crews confirms he called WME to report the incident, and received a call back from Venit, who apologised and claimed he “was just not himself that night.”
As part of his claim, Crews says he has never felt more emasculated than when Venit allegedly gropes him, and says that he fears repercussions for his career due to Venit’s power within the industry.
While this news was breaking, Crews also confirmed that the man he accused of threatening him with a false story was indeed Dylan Howard, who has been accused of sexual misconduct during his time as chief editor of publications including The National Enquirer and Radar Online.
ABUSERS PROTECT ABUSERS. https://t.co/7RMw26sz9w
— Terry Crews (@terrycrews) December 5, 2017