Despite that fact that no one has laughed at an internet prank video since 2011, YouTubers continue to push the limits in the hunt for hot comedy content, such as this goober, who cemented his fucking head into a microwave.
The unnamed practical jokester was making videos with some friends in Wolverhampton, UK, when he came up with the supremely idiotic idea to put his entire noggin’ into a microwave and proceed to fill it up with liquid cement. Because, pranks???
Pictured: a very good prank.
After the 22-year-old became horribly stuck because that’s literally how cement works, five firefighters had to be called out to assist, no doubt thrilled at the oppurtunity to pull a fuckwit’s head out of a microwave as opposed to saving lives by fighting actual fire.
After an hour or so of scrapping out the Polyfilla (think Selley’s no-gap cement) with a screwdriver, whilst trying not to gouge old mate in the face, the microwave was finally wedged off.
The firies commander Shaun Dakin, had this to say about the ordeal:
As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured. Taking the microwave apart was tricky, because a lot of it was welded.
You’re right Shaun, it DOES sound funny.
Looks funny too tbh.
Unforch the deeply stupid YouTuber hasn’t been named, with all the pictures released conveniently hiding his face (what with it being cemented into a microwave and all) so we cannot give him the online roasting he so deserves. Bugger.
Sure it’s tough to make that hot spicy online content day in and day out, but please DO NOT cement your head into things just to get some video views. Set your junk on fire or something, just you know… don’t suffocate yourself maybe?