Lil Xan Says He Was Hospitalised After Mainlining Some Flamin’ Hot Cheetos

Rapper Lil Xan has spoken out about his apparent recent hospitalisation, telling fans and morbidly curious observers that he was admitted after downing too many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. 

Taking to his Instagram to address the matter, the 22-year-old said “I just want to let everybody know I was in the hospital, not due to any drugs, but I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos.

“And it ripped something in my stomach a little bit, so I puked a little blood.”

The Xanxiety muso quashed fears over his wellbeing, using the video’s caption to say he is “healthier then I’ve ever been”.

For those unacquainted with the snack, which is largely absent from Australian supermarket shelves, imagine a Twistie-like arrangement dusted with a muy picante chilli powder.

They have been a mainstay in American pantries since their invention, but are not without their drawbacks.

This year, a US gastroenterologist told reporters their practice “probably [sees] around 100 kids a month, easily,” due to the bulk consumption of delicious but oh-so-burny snack foods.

Snacks like Flamin’ Hot Cheetos have also been linked to the surgical removal of one teenager’s gallbladder.

Will that stop Lil Xan from ingesting those bad boys on an industrial scale? Fuck knows, to be honest.