How fkn great are burgers? (Please don’t answer out loud; this is a rhetorical question purely in a quest for strong editorial emphasis, you and I both know that they’re pretty fkn great.)
Today on the PEDESTRIAN.TV Snapchat, we took to the streets of Sydney to taste and rate five different burgers, with the colourful visual 24-hour retrospect that only Snapchat can deliver.
Here’s those five for ya to eyegasm over:
1. The ‘Rush’ burger from Rush Hotdogs & Burgers. $9.80. 3.5/5 stars.
Get it at: Rush Burgers & Hotdogs, 240 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills.
2. The ‘Field of Dreams’ burger from Grill’d (World Square). $11.50. 3/5 stars.
Get it at: Grill’d, World Square Shopping Centre, 58/680 George St, Sydney.
3. ‘The Aussie’ burger at Burger Project (World Square). $10.90. 4/5 stars.
Get it at: Burger Project, World Square Shopping Centre, 644 George St, Sydney.
4. The ‘Parma’ burger from Lord Of The Fries (George Street). $8.95. 3/5 stars.
Get it at: Lord Of The Fries, 537 George St, Sydney.
5. The ‘Black Zinger’ from KFC (George Street). $7.45. 3.5/5 stars.
Get it at: KFC, 450 George St, Sydney.
Well, there you go pals. Just a snippet of flavour, but definitely enough to last you a lil’ while.
To see the entirety of the burger taste-a-thon, add us on Snapchat at PEDESTRIAN.TV or scanning the following code:
~ See you there ~