We are an Australian cloud-based video production company who are disrupting the industry to make video more accessible and scalable for organisations across the globe.
Our model is built around a speedy 24 hour turnaround which means our clients can create videos on-scale and on-brand.
As an editor, you'll be editing videos for some of the world's biggest brands.
- Editing all of client videos within 24 hours
- Editing of internal content including social content, training videos etc
- Filming and editing of sales videos and management of outsourcing that content
- Providing feedback to clients to progress their content
- Managing projects end-to-end and liaising with clients
- 3 or more years editing experience
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere Pro. Understanding of After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Fun, patient and have a decent backhand in ping pong
- Good communication skills. You'll be liaising with clients frequently
- Keen to learn and grow with a lean startup on a worldwide mission
- Flexible workspace - awesome warehouse
- Room to grow
- Daily ping pong
- Editing for big clients
If you think you've got what it takes PLEASE SEND A 'VIDEO COVER LETTER' (along with your resume) to email@example.com. This should be you talking to camera but feel free to get creative.
In your video you should be including:
- Why you want to work here
- Why you're cool (feel free to have fun with that)
- Your experience (would be great to include some portfolio content)
- Your personality
*applications submitted without a link to a video will NOT be considered
If you would like more info on the role phone Shootsta: (02) 8317 5411
- COMPANY NAME - Shootsta
- CONTACT NAME - Matt Sanasi
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - www.shootsta.com
- CONTACT NUMBER - 0403755769
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/ShootstaVideos/