Selfish Sessions, PEDESTRIAN.TV’s virtual self-love fest, is just two days away.
That means in a little over 48 hours you’ll be able to soak up all the wisdom of some of our fave people, from author and activist Florence Given to RHONY’s Leah McSweeney to Today journo Brooke Boney to tennis champ Dylan Alcott. That’s a lot of smart cookies Zooming right into your bedroom/lounge room/backyard/wherever.
And don’t worry if you can’t tune in live – all ticket holders will be able to watch Selfish Sessions via video link for 48 hours from the following day. Grab your last minute tix – sales close at midday on Wednesday – for access to all three days’ worth of Q&As for just $20+BF here.
Here’s what you can expect from Selfish Sessions, supported by ANZ, Lovehoney, Urban Company and Mood, from February 24 to 26:
- Brooke Boney on being the ‘face’ of diversity on commercial telly
- Leaf Supply explaining how to keep your plant babies alive
- The folks at Secret Sounds predicting the future of Aussie festivals and tours
- Abbie Chatfield upending and stamping all over patriarchal expectations
- Couple goals Dylan Alcott and Chantelle Otten taking us through how they talk money in their relationship
- Cam Fraser on how dudes need to rethink their ideas around pleasure
- Leah McSweeney offering insight into how she became a fashion entrepreneur at 22
- Marlee Silva talking about the intersection of youth mental health and race
- Jerico Mandybur explaining your productivity is not your worth, and how to get a bit witchy with your self-care routine
- Gen Fricker and her funny friends fixing all the world’s problems in just 30 minutes
View this post on Instagram
- Florence Given on what it means to choose to be single
- Chantelle Otten offering advice on how to get kinky
- Carla Oates teaching us how glowing skin starts in the gut
But that’s not all. With your tickets, you cop 20% off your next Lovehoney order, a $20 voucher at Glue’s online store, and, if you’re based in either Syd or Melb, a $100 voucher from Urban Company. Plus, there’s prizes, including vibrators, self-care packs, gut boosting products and more.
It’s not too late to get your tix to Selfish Sessions!
Selfish doesn’t have to mean self-absorbed – it can mean you’re taking the time to learn about yourself and taking what you now know into the world. You’ve fkn got this, gorgeous.
GET YOUR SELFISH SESSIONS TIX HERE.