Obsessed with marketing, creativity, tech and stunning design? We're looking for you!
1 X Graphic Design intern
1 X Marketing intern
Plann is a multi award-winning planning and scheduling app for Instagram, currently helping over 35,000 businesses, bloggers and creatives in over 50 countries. Growing at rapid rates, Plann is a beautifully powerful tool that helps users design and curate a follow-worthy Instagram profile, including scheduling services.
We're passionate about helping our users be successful and regularly provide innovative updates and ideas to help them grow faster, with the founder of Plann receiving 4 international awards during the 6 months the app has been live including 'Australasian Startup Founder of The Year - 2016' with StartCon.
The Plann brand is thoughtful, intelligent, approachable, quirky and creative, and we're looking for two people with the same values to come on board as interns. This is your chance to join a creative tech startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you will have the opportunity to become an original, founding member of the team as we grow.
Here's what's involved:
- Work closely with the founder of Plann to come up with and test new ideas.
- Own multiple Marketing initiatives alongside our strategy, including: Content marketing, social media marketing, graphic design, email marketing, events and workshops, webinars and growth tactics.
- Assist with PR
- Help manage B2B partnerships.
- Assist with organizing and maintaining files for online team (including artwork, photography, and video files)
- Find freelancers as required
- Assist Founder with workload as required
- Live and breathe the Plann values and brand guidelines
- Unlimited potential to learn new skills including app building, design, marketing, personalbranding, UI/UX design and growing a business from scratch.
How you'll know you're killing it:
- Projects are delivered on time and meet agreed-upon specifications.
- You identify different ways to streamline efficiencies.
- We build your suggestions into the platform.
- Our audience loves your content as much as we do.
You're just what we're looking for if you:
- Are incredibly detail-oriented.
- LOVE learning new things.
- Have a good grasp of marketing.
- Have some level of Graphic Design ability.
- Live the Plann culture and values. We'll wonder what we ever did before you came along!
- Are adaptable and have no qualms about how quickly things change around here.
- Are a roll-up-the-sleeves, help-wherever-whenever-you-can type.
- Have an independent, feisty, must-do attitude. You know what needs to get done, and nothing's going to stop you.
A few of the things we value at Plann:
- An open culture. We share our results and your input is truly valued.
- Hard work + lots of laughing.
- Work-life "blend." We know you have a life outside work - and at Plann, you can also have a life inside work.
- All your talents, not just the ones written in a job description. We welcome all of you at work and want you to bring your whole personality to your role.
The nitty gritty:
- We're after someone who can commit for 2 days/week - preferably Wednesday & Thursday, however we can be flexible
- This internship is unpaid, however we will shout you lunch on your days with us and be completely supportive and help you with your own goals
- We'd love someone who can commit for at least 3 months, with the potential for shifting to a paid position for the right person
- Please only apply if this internship will be part of your university degree
- You will need to BYO laptop
- COMPANY NAME - Plann
- CONTACT NAME - Steph Lewis
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - https://plannthat.com/
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/plannthat/