There’s no greater pleasure in life than copping a free meal. It’s a small win, but my word does it feel immense.
Luckily for us, the good folks over at EatClub have bestowed us with that gift this week, and honestly, it’s the kind of wholesome good news I’ve been craving recently.
The foodie-lords have teamed up with a slew of burger joints across Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide and will give customers the option to redeem a takeaway freebie via their app all day today (10th) and tomorrow (11th). Each venue will offer up to three different burger options to choose from, so there’ll be surely something to satisfy the entire office/ sharehouse/your many food-fantasies.
View this post on Instagram
The initiative was sparked to create buzz in and around the hospo scene after the hefty hit it took in 2020. If you’re looking for a way to support your local faves all whilst indulging in a free, hefty burg, now is the time.
Here’s a list of all the joints slinging freebies:
- New York Minute (Carlton, Footscray, Northcote, South Melbourne)
- Burger Road (Fitzroy)
- Rizin’s (Camberwell)
- Capricho Grill (Richmond & Port Melbourne)
- Lord of the Fries (South Yarra)
- Gami Chicken & Beer (World Square)
- Stage27 (Potts Point)
- The Hub Burger Bar (Ultimo)
- Kebabs on Cleveland (Surry Hills)
- Chicky Char Char (Alexandria)
- The Secret Burger Society (Randwick)
- Burgastronomy (Hyde Park & North Adelaide)
- Burger Foundry (St Morris & Torrensville)
- Benny’s American Takeaway (St Morris & Hindley)
- Lord of the Fries (Hindley St & Glenelg)
- Burger Nation (West Lakes)
- Soul Centric (Glenelg)
For those unfamiliar with EatClub – it’s an app that showcases various live dine-in and takeaway deals, offers and free tables available at restaurants, cafes and bars in your city that also allows you to book/reserve tables. It’s pretty darn helpful if you’re continually visiting the same haunts, looking for something new, or simply wanna save a little cash on a night out, all while filling up tables in local venues, which are all ‘huge positives IMO. You can download the app here, for your eating pleasure too.Image: Scooby-Doo / Warner Bros. Pictures