We don’t know about you, but we’re feeling pretty damn revitalised, inspired and motivated after an entire weekend of proudly loving ourselves at PEDESTRIAN.TV’s Selfish Weekend presented by The House of Angostura.
If you’re in this article you probs attended the sold out event at Sydney’s La Porte Space over the weekend (swell choice), but if you didn’t (not so swell choice) it was a 2-day extravaganza celebrating all things self-care, from meditation to manifestation and masturbation.
Outta the box, yes, but not at all wanky. The 2-day schedule was packed with A+ activities like vibrator races, nude life drawings and a baby goat petting zoo thanks to Horny Goat Weed, as well as the educational including:
- A Simple Guide To Manifesting with Flex Mami (dressed by boohoo)
- Wellness In Biz with Keep It Cleaner‘s Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw
- Music Therapy Q&A with Aussie music’s MVP G Flip
- POPSUGAR Australia Fashion Talks hosted by Executive Editor Amanda Bardas with Carissa Walford, CEO and Co-Founder of The Daily Edited,Alyce Tran,and Ally Carey
- Psychologist Matching Sessions with Lysn
- Fury Meditation with Bachelor In Paradise star Luke McLeod
- PEDESTRIAN Jobs hosted by Co-founder Chris Wirasinha, Founder and CEO of Wink Models and theright.fit, Taryn Williams, and CEO of The Messenger Group,Lisa Messenger
- Yoga Flow, Yin Yoga + Meditation with Future Sound of Yoga
- How To Cum 101 session with relationship & sex editor Heidi Gee
- Non-alcoholic and low ABV cocktails thanks to The House of Angostura lead by Global Brand Ambassador Ray Letoa
What can we say? We know how to throw a stigma out the window.
No one walked away empty-handed either, thanks to our amazing sponsors fillin’ up their complimentary gift bags: The House of Angostura, Swarovski, ark swimwear, boohoo, McVitie’s Flipz , Horny Goat Weed, Yo Pro, Santa Vittoria, HASK, Fitness Show, Lifestyles & Full Time Flex.
Image: Luke Latty