In finally some wholesome news: the Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will now be extended until the 30th of June 2022.
The vouchers can be used for seven days a week, including pubic holidays. The dine vouchers can be used for takeaway during stay-at-home orders. The only time you can’t use them are on public holidays, until the end of July.
To find the participating businesses can be found at the following website.
All NSW residents aged 18 and over will be able to apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total 30 June 2022. Those Dine & Discover vouchers will be available at two different levels.
- Dine & Discover Vouchers, 2 x $25 vouchers: takeaway meals and dining in restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs and clubs.
- Dine & Discover Vouchers, 2 x $25 vouchers: entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
ICYMI: From 5pm today, all of NSW went into a 7-day lockdown. NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian confirmed the report in a press statement breaking down the restrictions. From 5pm today, 14th August, till the 21st August, the following will take effect:
- everyone must stay at home unless they have a reasonable excuse to leave, and you cannot have visitors in your home from outside your household.
- You can visit another household only to provide care, for compassionate reasons, or where two people are in a relationship but do not live together.
- All hospitality venues—including pubs, cafes, and restaurants—can only do takeaway.
- Anyone who leaves their home must carry a mask with them at all times, and they must be worn when in an indoor venue.
- Masks must also be worn when working outdoors, including by school staff, and when in outdoor markets, outdoor shopping strips, and in outdoor queues waiting for coffee and food.
- Every employer across NSW must require their employees to work from home unless they cannot do so.
As always, the best way out of this mess is to get vaccinated.
All adult Aussies (yep, even if those of us under 40) are currently able to get the safe and effective AstraZeneca vaccine through a GP. Click here to see which clinics are offering it, and talk to a doctor to see if it’s right for you.
Alternatively, you can triple-check to see if you’re eligible for the Pfizer vaccine here.
The best vaccine is the first one you can get, and that’ll be our ticket out of this mess.