Daffodil Day Volunteer
Posted 16 May 2019
Closes 15 Aug 2019
- Raise funds for life-saving cancer research
- Gain experience, new skills and meet new people
Support the 2019 Daffodil Day Appeal by volunteering in your local community on a stall this Daffodil Day, Friday 23rd August.
Cancer Council NSW is seeking passionate and enthusiastic volunteers to donate 2 to 4 hours of their time to collect donations for fresh daffodils, lapel pins and other items at stalls across New South Wales for world class cancer research.
Daffodil Day is a great event to meet new people, develop skills, hold a team building day, give back and engage with the community. Individuals, groups and corporate teams are all welcome and encouraged to get involved.
As a volunteer you will work with Cancer Council staff and other volunteers. We are looking for people to join the team who are:
- Passionate about supporting Daffodil Day and the work of Cancer Council NSW
- A strong communicator with polite customer service
- Sales and cash handling experience
- Collaborative and enjoy team work
- Enthusiastic and eager to be involved
- Positive attitude and happy disposition
Daffodil Day is inspiring, fun and incredibly worthwhile. Support Daffodil Day and help fund cancer research by registering to volunteer this Daffodil Day.
Sign up as a volunteer online at https://cancercouncilnsw.rosterfy.co/register. You’ll need to create a Rosterfy account with us and select your preferred location and shift.
If you have any questions about volunteering on Daffodil Day please contact your local Cancer Council office here or email [email protected]
Cancer Council NSW is committed to promoting diversity in the workplace. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged and welcomed.