Do you want to wake up everyday with a Cheshire cat style grin on your face skipping to work because you’ve found a job that you love?
Working at Pedestrian has been described by a current employee as one part ‘tiring and balding’ and another part ‘dynamic and mind-expanding.’ if you’d like to make your own judgements then maybe this is the job for you.
PEDESTRIAN is looking for a full-time website editor. A versatile all-rounder who can write, manage contributors and create content for a female targeted fashion focused website.
You should have:
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A love and extensive knowledge of fashion and youth culture.
– Editorial/journalism/feature-writing experience
– Experience/knowledge of creating content for online
Your role would involve:
– Working closely with Pedestrian’s existing editorial staff
– Writing fashion and related feature stories
– Conducting interviews
– Managing contributors
– Developing new site related partnerships and strategic initiatives
The position will suit a recent communications/journalism/uni/college graduate or someone with 1-2 years relevant experience (as well as anyone who thinks that university/experience is a waste of time and can convince us of this). The role is based in our sydney office.
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for then please send your Cover Letter/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than the 30th of May
2008 2009 to be considered.