In case you were wondering how Charlie Sheen is, here’s a fishy little update for you.
He’s pretty good. His love for the
poon shellfish has gotten in the way of his cocaine habit health, so he ended up in hospital the other day.
It wasn’t a long visit, he was just feeling a bit hot and clammy, and had some minor chest pains.
But Charlie’s rep told UsWeekly that it was just “food poisoning” after a bit of a reaction to filling his mouth with some “bad clams”. Bet he’s heard that one before.
Image: Michael Buckner via Getty Images