Sometimes, when you’re working out and motivation is stalling, all you need a good old fashioned chooner to kick you up the ass.
Everyone’s got their power song.
Mine is ‘Believe‘ by Cher. Followed closely by ‘3‘ by Britney Spears. You also can’t go past ‘On A Night Like This‘ by Kylie Minogue.
Global music giant Spotify have just revealed what everyone’s been sweating to and Eminem, the original master of the shred shed anthem ‘Lose Yourself‘, still reigns supreme 15 years on.
Till I Collapse‘ was the #1 most streamed workout track in the world, followed closely by Mom’s Spaghett at #3. Insane.
Here’s the full list of songs that made the global top ten. Who knows, listen to them this arvo and you might actually be convinced to head to the gym after work.
1. Eminem – Till I Collapse
2. Post Malone – rockstar
3. Eminem – Lose Yourself
4. Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE.
5. Axwell /\ Ingrosso – More Than You Know
6. J Balvin – Mi Gente (feat. Beyoncé)
7. Camila Cabello – Havana
8. Jax Jones – You Don’t Know Me – Radio Edit
9. Dua Lipa – New Rules
10. Kanye West – POWER
Australia’s top ten beast mode tracks were pretty similar, except for the fact we’re still got a hard on for Drake‘s ‘One Dance‘.
- Post Malone – rockstar
- Eminem – Till I Collapse
- Jax Jones – You Don’t Know Me – Radio Edit
- Kungs – This Girl (Kungs Vs. Cookin’ On 3 Burners)
- Nevada – The Mack
- Axwell /\ Ingrosso – More Than You Know
- J Balvin – Mi Gente (feat. Beyoncé)
- Dua Lipa – New Rules
- Avicii – Lonely Together (feat. Rita Ora)
- Drake – One Dance
If you need me, I’ll be blasting ‘Fever‘ on repeat in an effort to get our queen back to where she belongs.
Image: 8 Mile