There’s really only 10 things you need to know about Steven Soderbergh‘s legitimately scary-looking new movie Contagion:
1. Gwyneth Paltrow dies in it.
2. The phrase “weaponise the bird flu” is said repeatedly in it.
3. Lawrence Fishburne is in it.
4. Virus-carrying monkeys make a cameo.
5. Three Oscar-winning actresses are in it: Marion Cotillard, Gwyneth and Kate Winslet.
6. Scott Z. Burns wrote it (The Informant!)
7. Bryan Cranston is in it.
8. Matt Damon and Jude Law are in it, looking adorably old.
9. Steven Soderbergh is a terrifically stylish filmmaker so it’ll definitely be a super slick and great looking movie at the very least.
10. Will be legitimately terrifying because Bird Flu and Swine Flu and Equine Flu are fucking everywhere and real. Cough… FUCK.