February 14th – the most romantic day for some, the realisation that you’re about to drop serious coin on flowers for most.
Regardless of your stance on Valentine’s Day, we can all agree that Macca’s recently-returned Spicy Chicken McNuggets are the bomb diggity and the perfect accompaniment for the annual day of ~love~.
So, to celebrate everyone’s love for the McNugg on this glorious day, Macca’s is letting you send out your very own Nugg-A-Gram to that special someone in your life.
What exactly is in the Nugg-A-Gram you ask? Grand question. If you’re one of the lucky winners, your very own Cupid will turn up at a location of your choice and serenade that special someone with a love sonnet before handing them a six-pack of Spicy McNuggs as well as two handcrafted Nugg necklaces for both of you to keep. Love’s in the air and it smells like spicy chicken.
Here’s how to enter:
- Chuck your details into the registration form above.
- Tell us who your special someone is and why.
- We’ll pick 150 winners to send out their own Nugg-A-Gram and notify you by email on the 13th of Feb, so check yo mail.
- If you win, make sure you know the person you’re sending your Nugg-A-Gram to is going to be there to receive it.
- Sit back and relax, our Cupids will deliver to your special someone between 11:30am – 5pm on February 14th.
Keep in mind, this doesn’t have to be a love interest – if you have a best friend, neighbour or colleague who loves dipping some chicky-chick in Spicy Mayo sauce, this should be right up their alley.
If you do happen to miss out on a Nugg-A-Gram, don’t fret – well, fret a little, you’re missing out hardcore – but you can still obviously jump on McDelivery via Uber Eats to get your own Spicy McNuggets sent straight to you. I mean sure, you won’t get serenaded or your very own McNugg necklace but you’ll still get to treat yourself regardless.
As there are only 150 spots you better bloody motor – it’s not every day you spend Valentine’s Day in the company of Cupid, Spicy Chicken McNuggets and that satisfied feeling of watching people around you die of jealousy.