1. What is this policy about?
This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you provide to us when you use our website, www.pedestrian.tv
2. What information do you collect about me?
We collect personal information that you have provided to us about yourself. This could include your name, address, email address, phone number, basic Facebook information, Skype username and credit card details.
3. What do you do with my personal information?
We collect information about you so that we can:
- Process, fulfil and keep you informed on the progress of the order(s) that you place on our website;
- Send you information about our products and services as well as third party products and services that we think could be of interest to you (including promotions, discounts and special events);
- Maintain our relationship with you (including responding to your questions);
- And create and maintain records for our internal accounting and administration purposes.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with these services.
4. Will you use my information for any other purpose?
We may also use your personal information for other purposes (and/or share your information with a third party) because we believe it is necessary to do so, in these circumstances:
- To provide you with goods or services which you have requested;
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of our suppliers, customers or any member of the public;
- To prevent or help detect fraud or serious credit infringements;
- To protect our interests (e.g. disclosing information to a court); or
- If the assets and operations of our business are being transferred to another party as a going concern.
5. Do you give my information to third parties?
We share your personal information with third parties we engage to help us run aspects of our business efficiently. This includes our advertising partners, jobs advertisers, mentors, sellers of the products, suppliers and service providers who supply services and/or assist us with order fulfilment, supply chain and logistics.
6. Do I have to receive marketing information from you?
When you provide us with your information, we automatically add you to our mailing list so that we can send you information about our products and services as well as third party products and services that we think could be of interest to you (including promotions, discounts and
You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by clicking on the relevant unsubscribe link at the base of any email communication that you receive from us. Alternatively you can email us at [email protected] with a request to unsubscribe.
7. How can I change or delete the information you keep about me?
You can email us at [email protected] if you would like us to update or delete the information we keep about you. We reserve the right to keep a copy of your personal information to comply with our recordkeeping obligations at law.
8. Is my information secure?
While we take reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure, we can’t give you an absolute guarantee that your information is always secure as no data sent over the internet is 100% secure. We will not be responsible for any liability, loss or damage arising from unauthorised access to your information.
9. T&Cs | Pedestrian JOBS promotions
50% off Your First Job Listing
The discount provided is not transferable and is for new customers to be used once for a job advertisement.
Job advertisements will be be approved at the discretion of the Pedestrian JOBS team; feedback will be given for any job advertisements rejected and the opportunity given to revise your job ad accordingly for approval. No guarantee is given as to the number or quality of applicants you will receive.
By taking up this offer, you will be added to the Pedestrian JOBS recruiter EDM, from which you can unsubscribe at any future time.
Our properties feature advertisements run on the Google Suite of Advertising and track data through Google Analytics. To learn more about the information that Google may collect and your choices with regard to it, please see the the Google Privacy & Terms at https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/
11. Nielsen Digital