PEDESTRIAN.TV has partnered with Paramount Pictures to herald the release of RINGS in cinemas February 23. We’re giving y’all the chance to win an offensively creepy trip to Japan – keep reading to find out how you can enter before heading HERE to learn more about the movie.
Samara Morgan, the creepy AF character from The Ring series we all know ’n love, is back again in the third iteration of the franchise, RINGS. In addition to having not hit the TRESemmé (c’mon girl, rinse and repeat pls), she’s bringing her death tape into the 21st century– because who doesn’t love a supernatural psychological horror film hinged on the effectiveness of viral videos, right?
Rather than bore you with a written run down, do yourself a solid and watch the trailer below:
To celebrate the “SOMEBODY HOLD ME THIS IS SOME SCURRY SHIT RIGHT HERE” nature of the film, Paramount Pictures and P.TV are giving you and a mate the chance to win a spine-tingling trip to Japan.
The prize-to-end-all-prizes includes:
- Return economy flights for two adults to Tokyo from winner’s nearest capital city
- Return private airport transfers in Tokyo
- 3 nights of 4 star accommodation in Tokyo + breakfast
- 1 nights stay in one of the world’s most haunted hotels, including breakfast
- An exclusive tour to Japan’s intriguing and eerie Aokigahara Forest
- A private paranormal tour of the back streets of Tokyo after dark ft. the city’s most terrifying / haunted spots
- Activity transfers
- Travel insurance
The whole package’s worth just over $10,000, so you know it’s gonna be an epic one.
Keen? Enter below, y’all:
You can check out RINGS in cinemas February 23 or get around #Rings3 beforehand on Facebook HERE, Instagram HERE and Twitter HERE.