PEDESTRIAN.TV has partnered with Paramount Pictures to herald the ~explosive~ release of xXx: RETURN OF XANDER CAGE, in cinemas January 19. We’re asking y’all to show us your ‘Fully Sick Stuntz’ (i.e. the complete opposite of the videos below) for the chance at scoring an epic trip to one of the flick’s filming locations, the Dominican Republic. Keep reading to find out how you can win this epic vay-cay.
Remember the last time you stacked it in public? And the subsequent embarrassment / shame that you felt due to said stack? That perpetual cringe moment hits home hard because you’re aware how hard you’ve laughed at others in the exact same position you’re currently in.
Yep, we’re filthy beings who receive far too much pleasure from the failure of others. But hey, love yo’self and embrace your truth – we’re all twisted.
So go right ahead and have a chuckle at these 9 epic fails that’ll make your crappy day look like a walk in the park by comparison.
1. A representation of your plan to save money getting derailed by a friend asking if you want to go out.
2. Here comes the United Kingdoom.
3. What a river-ting day out with the lads.
4. When your Instagram shoot gets ruined by that meddlesome ocean thingo.
5. It was such a beautiful wetting.
6. RUN, CLUMSY. RUN!
7. Ride it, my hurdle.
8. She’s wearing her fave pair of stilett-ows.
9. Ho, ho, HELP ME PLS.
Oh, humans – why are we all so cooked? Anyway, if these fails have inspired you to, y’know, not fail, then we reckon you should have a crack at our ‘Fully Sick Stuntz’ comp.
To celebrate the complete-opposite-of-a-fail movie, xXx: RETURN OF XANDER CAGE (because all of the “HECTICCCC” stunts – like riding a motorcycle on a wave – in it are properly executed / don’t end in a fail), we’re giving away a trip to one of the locations the movie was filmed at, the Dominican Republic.
If you’re yet to see what xXx: RETURN OF XANDER CAGE is all about, then prepare to crack a sweat over its ‘yugggeeeeee trailer below:
As you can see the movie stars more A-Listers than you could poke a bloody stick at, including: Vin Diesel, Samuel L. Jackson, Toni Collette, Donnie Yen, Deepika Padukone, Nina Dobrev, Ruby Rose & Tony Jaa. KEEN.
So, what is this ‘Fully Sick Stuntz’ competition and how can you enter?
1. Film a ‘Fully Sick Stunt’. This can be anything ranging from throwing a water bottle so it lands on its base, to standing on your head whilst surfing (we’re picking the funniest one, not the most h3KaHz one – do us a solid and stay safe while performing your stunt).
2. Upload your Fully Sick Stunt to Instagram using the hashtag #PTVxXxStuntz.
3. Sit around the house all day imagining yourself running amuck in the Dominican Republic with your epic prize (which, FYI, is valued at over $12K) that includes: 2 x flights, 8 x nights accommodation in Cabarete, a scenic dirt bike adventure, a 4,500 zipline through the mofking jungle with a 60-feet free fall into an ancient cave, a 4X4 back road excursion, fly boarding + insurance for all the aforementioned and more.
Simples, right? Fantastic. We look forward to laughing at your ridiculous entries in the near future.
GET. AROUND. IT.
Terms & Conditions: HERE.
Photo: FailArmy / YouTube.