If your beauty cabinet looks a little sad and empty (or if you’re still using products from 2014), we’ve got some good news for you. Thanks to the monster sale that is Click Frenzy Main Event, a bunch of big beauty brands and retailers like Sephora, Adore Beauty, Oz Hair & Beauty, and more are slashing up to 50 per cent off select skincare, makeup, haircare and wellness products.
Yep, you read that right. This is the good news we need in ~this~ economy. Kicking off last night and running until midnight (AEDT) on Thursday, October 26, you’ll have just over 37 hours to round up your empties, fill your shopping carts and save yourself some cash.
Now, let’s get to those juicy deals, shall we?
The Best Click Frenzy Main Event Beauty Sales 2023
- Adore Beauty — Up to 40 per cent off selected brands
- Sephora Australia — Beauty Pass exclusive: 20 per cent off when you spend $120+
- Priceline Pharmacy — Online exclusive sale ‘Pink Frenzy’ up to half price plus bonus points (Spend $75 + earn 400 bonus points)
- Oz Hair and Beauty — Up to 40 per cent off on selected brands
- JSHealth — Save up to 50 per cent on top formulas
- STRAAND — Spend and save up to 10 per cent off
- BodyBlendz — 20 per cent off sitewide excluding bundles
- Sukin — 50 per cent off sitewide
- Dr Naomi — 15 per cent off skincare with code ‘CLICK15’
- Beauty Amora — Save 20 per cent off when you spend at least $89 with the promo code ‘FRENZY20’
- INIKA Organic – Save 30 per cent off sitewide
- Sand and Sky — Up to 35 per cent off on select products
- Hismile — Up to 50 per cent off storewide
- Foreo — Up to 30 per cent off
- The Beauty Chef — Up to 20 per cent off storewide
- Coco & Eve — Up to, 40 per cent off value sets
- ghd — Up to 25 per cent off select hair tools
- Naked Sundays — 15 per cent off when you use the code CLICK15 at checkout
- tbh Skincare — 15 per cent off storewide
- Boost Lab — 15 per cent off storewide
- GENTIL — 20 per cent off auto-applied at checkout
- Sontse — 30 per cent off storewide
Sephora – Beauty Pass exclusive: 20 per cent off when you spend $120+
Calling all Sephora Beauty Pass holders (which, who among us isn’t at this point?!), Sephora has an exclusive 20 per cent off sale on big-name brands like Olaplex, Fenty Beauty, Rare Beauty, Anastasia Beverly Hills and more.
Adore Beauty — Up to 40 per cent off select products
Do you have a bunch of beauty empties that need replacing? Now’s the time to do it. Adore Beauty is slashing up to 40 per cent off a range of hair, makeup, skincare and wellness products for the next few days. You can shop brands like Benefit Cosmetics, Laneige, La Roche Posay, SkinCeuticals, Alpha H and more on the cheap.
JSHealth — Save up to 50 per cent on top formulas
It’s a good day when JSHealth is throwing a 50 per cent off sale. You can score best-sellers like the Hormone + PMS Support Formula, the Anxiety + Stress Formula and the PM+ Sleep + Calm Mind Formula for half price, but you’ve gotta get in quick.
Priceline Pharmacy — Online exclusive sale ‘Pink Frenzy’ up to half price plus bonus points (Spend $75 + earn 400 bonus points)
If you’re already a Priceline girlie (and I mean, who isn’t?), you’re going to lose your shit over the big Pink Frenzy sale. You can score up to 50 per cent off a whole bunch of goodies from brands like L’Oreal, Quick Flick, Revlon, Rimmel, Saly Hanson and more.
Oz Hair and Beauty — Up to 40 per cent off on selected brands
If you ask me, Oz Hair and Beauty is underrated. It’s fast becoming my one-stop shop for all things hair and beauty. It’s currently got sales on big-name brands like Olaplex, Nak, Ori Lab, Wella, Mermade Hair, Cloud 9 and more.
Naked Sundays — 15 per cent off sitewide using the code ‘CLICK15’
You can now cop 15 per cent off Naked Sundays range of vegan SPF products using the code ‘CLICK15’ to keep your skin glowing even though things are starting to feel pretty chilly and miserable outside.
Keen to shop more of Click Frenzy’s massive sales? Head here.