Unless you’ve been out gallivanting on a bender for a few months and your phone’s well and truly dead (go hard or go home amiright?), you would’ve likely heard about the PEDESTRIAN.TV X Platypus Shoes podcast, Sneak Up.
Host Jack Colquhoun chats to a smorgasbord of brains responsible for everything from music festivals, fashion shows, bangers, clothing labels and basically anything that’s at the forefront of Aussie culture rn.
So, in celebration of our efforts (self-congratulatory high five), we’re giving away a few $250 Platypus Shoes vouchers to some people in need/want of some new kicks.
Just tell us what your favourite episode of Sneak Up has been so far (keep it to 25 words you Hemingways) and you could be a quarter-of-a-grand-in-shoes richer.
Just because we’re all about making life as easy as possible, here are the eps we’ve sent live so far. Give ’em a listen. Give ’em some love. Give ’em a gentle caressing.
1. DOGTOWN LEGEND TONY ALVA TALKS ‘70s SKATE CULTURE
2. TRIPLE ONE AND KAIIT CHAT AUSSIE HIP HOP
3. WHAT CAN WE DO FOR LIVE MUSIC NOW THE NSW ELECTION’S DECIDED?
4. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET A MUSIC FESTIVAL OFF THE GROUND?
5. WHY ARE STREETWEAR BRANDS CRUCIAL TO THE AUSSIE WAY OF LIFE?
6. SCOTT MARSH WEIGHS IN ON HIS DEFACED GEORGE MICHAEL MURAL
7. IS FASHION WEEK THE PLACE TO BE EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT INVITED?
8. THE DIRECTOR BEHIND SUBURBAN WILDLIFE ON HER QUEER COMING-OF-AGE FLICK
Alright so now that you’ve listened to all of them in one sitting (one can assume), it’s time to vote. Those free shoes aren’t gonna win themselves you lazy assholes.Image: Supplied