UPDATE 14/10: This article has been updated since its original publication.
This unholy year is almost drawing to a close which is a cause for celebration in its own right. Even better though? All the end of year sales that are coming in hard and fast. Chief among them, the heavingly massive Amazon Prime Day 2020.
What’s that, you ask? Essentially, it’s a chance to cop insane deals on thousands of products you’ve probably been eyeing off already.
Here’s a few of our top recs:
- Bloody Hell, Amazon’s Taking Up To 40% Off GHD Hair Tools & Cult Beauty Buys So Make Haste
- Amazon Are Slinging Red Hot Tech & Gaming Deals During Prime Day, So Go Grab A Cheap Switch
- There’s An Insane Deal On Robot Vacs Going RN If 2020 Has Turned Yr House Into Filth Mountain
- A 40% Off Nike Sale Just Kicked Off & Our Gonads Are Sweating From All The ‘Add To Cart’ Action
- You Have Until Midnight To Save Up To 50% On Crocs ‘Cos 2020 Is The Perfect Year To Lean In
So, when the heck actually is it?
Earlier this month, Amazon confirmed that Prime Day would be kicking off at exactly 12:00am AEDT on Tuesday, October 13th.
The mammoth annual day is set to run through until 11:59pm AEDT on Wednesday, October 14th. With some of the Global Store deals continuing on until Thursday, October 15th.
What to expect from such a day, such an auspicious occasion as Amazon Prime Day? The short answer is “bloody heaps.”
What’s up for grabs?
Last year’s event not only included a metric tonne of bargains for Amazon Prime members from brands both big and small, it also coincided with a truly mammoth Prime Day Concert that was headlined by Taylor Swift, would you believe.
Celebrations of that scale have not yet been repeated where we’ve had to deal with [gestures vaguely] all of that remains to be seen. But my god there’s a lot of good sales that you can follow here.
How can I snag it?
The sales and promotions are only available to members of the Amazon Prime program. But the good news is that, if you’re not, you don’t have to crack open your wallet to get on board.
Amazon Prime currently has a free 30-day trial on the go, one that’ll sail you comfortably through Prime Day 2020. And if you’re keen to be a savvy so-and-so, you can do that right here.
But the perks don’t stop there, oh no. There’s an endless list of bonuses you get alongside an Amazon Prime membership – hold onto your hats, folks.
- Free two-day domestic deliveries for eligible items
- Free international delivery for orders over $49
- Early access to deals
- Free release-date delivery for pre-order items (hello PS5)
- Prime Video
- Prime Music
- Twitch Prime
- Prime Reading
- Amazon Drive & Prime Photos
Beyond that, it’s best to keep an eye out for the various deals and such that’ll be unveiled throughout. Amazon Prime Day has its very own and very special landing page that you can watch like a hawk. A hawk hungry for savings.
Either way, the Day Of Deals is upon us, folks. Prepare your bank accounts accordingly.Image: iStockPhoto