States of Jersey Police have issued a statement about the sudden death of 18-year-old British teenager, Kyle Pringle of St Helier in the Channel Islands, UK, on Saturday morning, after ingesting “Ikea”-branded ecstasy tablets. 
Three arrests in association with the event have been made, and a quantity of the tablets seized. 
Police have issued a public health warning regarding the batch of yellow and blue pills, stamped with the Ikea logo, adding that users have described the pills as stronger than expected and some have even sought medical treatment following consumption. 
States of Jersey Police wrote:
We strongly advise members of the public not to take these tablets in the interests of their health. Anyone who does take the tablets and becomes unwell are urged to seek medication attention through their GP or in an emergency, attend at the Accident & Emergency Department.”
Photo: States of Jersey Police
Source: BBC