It’s not fair, and I think it’s really mean that you don’t attend the Party In The Paddock Festival 2019…
Just look at those come hither eyes.
But seriously, Party In The Paddock is back this Feb 7th-9th in White Hills, Tassie, just a hop, skip and jump away from Launceston. It’s really not to be missed because not only is the line-up seriously impressive (I’ll get to that in a bit), but it’s 3 days of fun, food and frolicking in the foothills. Check out all the groove makers and shakers below.
LILY ALLEN (UK) . THE PRESETS . THE JUNGLE GIANTS . VERA BLUE . DZ DEATHRAYS . WINSTON SURFSHIRT . MIDDLE KIDS . LUCA BRASI . YUNGBLUD (UK) . RITON & KAH-LO (UK) . REMI . G FLIP . DIDIRRI . ALEX THE ASTRONAUT + HEAPS MORE!
What’s a Palm Springs?
Party in the Paddock’s notorious Vibestown is back with amazing art, hilarious comedy, a myriad market stalls and all the wacky shit you know and love. From mental health awareness to slam poetry, morning yoga to morning cocktails – Vibestown has it all and so much more!
We have 2 x VIP PITP Tix up for grabs for you and a m8. Without further ado, here’s what you get:
2 x PITP VIP Festival Tickets (18+)
- Access to the Festival Fri 8th & Sat 9th
- VIP camping pass included
- Access to Fast bars & VIP Deck
- Priority entry/exit
- Access to hot showers & VIP camping grounds (B.O. is not even a blip on your radar)
Safari Shelter – including camping pass
- Spacious 4 person tent for you and your BFF
- Double inflatable mattress, sheets, pillow and blanket
- Tassie Safari survival pack
- Tent & bed setup, ready to go!
- Transfers to and from Launceston to PITP
2 x VIP Thursday Pre-Party Tickets (18+)
- Vibestown pre-party Thursday night.
- Skip the long Friday lines & get best camping spots
If I were you I would make my friends battle it out in a series of demanding and friendship testing challenges to find your one and only true BFF who should go stomp around to great music, good vibes and and even better panoramic view of the hilly Tassie countryside. The grass is definitely greener on the other side of the pond.
Please note: This is an 18+ event. The prize does not include flights. It is up to the winner to organise travel to and from the festival. Car Pass can be added if required.