87.5% of this sweaty office proudly list the Death Set as one of their favourite Australian acts much thanks to the video below and their insane live show. FYI – the other 12.5% is a DNB loving ex raver. The Gold Coast-Sydney-Brooklyn-Baltimore-Philly-Pennsylvanians are playing this Friday @ Spectrum for their Bang Gang 12″ launch party with WOW, Yes Nukes & the Bang Gang Deejays as support.
Tickets $12 from Moshtix. or $15 on the night.
THE DEATH SET with guests WOW + YES NUKES + BANG GANG DJS
Spectrum 34 Oxford St, Darlinghurst – NSW. Fri 09 Jan. 08:00 PM – 02:00 AM