If you haven’t been living under a very peaceful isolated rock, you’ll know that this weekend the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is happening in Indio, California, and if you’re not there ATM you’re probably pretty pissed off at the amount of amazing photos, videos and live music performances coming out of that goddamn desert.
To help you ease your major FOMO, we’ve compiled a bunch of memes that create humour at the expense of the lucky b*tches that get to be there. Voilà, amigos.
1. The ‘First year at Coachella’ starter pack
Photo: Instagram / @mo_wad
2. The ‘Coachella Becky Doll’
Photo: Instagram / @versace_tamagotchi
3. The ‘Ron Swanson FOMO feels’
4. The ‘They don’t want you to have this lineup’ fake lineup
Photo: Instagram / @obsev
5. The ‘Indie for a weekend’ transformation
6. The ‘Important Public Service Announcement’
Photo: Instagram / @babewalker
7. The ‘Obamachella party’
8. And lastly, these beautiful Green Day lyrics.
Photo: Instagram / @idroppedthescrewinthetuna
To keep with the memes, follow us on Instagram: @pedestriantv
Also, for behind the scenes of the #Coachella madness, add us on Snapchat: PEDESTRIAN.TV or scan the following code: