Wholesale Co ordinator
Posted 13 Sep 2021
Closes 13 Oct 2021
Acting as a representative of our agency, liaising with both internal and external parties in a professional and timely manner. Ensuring that you have an eye for detail, ensuring this is always aligned with the Known Agency aesthetics and values. Your primary role is to support all aspects of the wholesale admin for brand managers, assisting with reporting, and all administration functions and presentations relating to Wholesale. Please note this role, is an entry level position and would suit someone straight from university or has previous admin experience.
Direct Reports: Company Directors
Skills Required: Intermediate to advance excel skills, punctual, able to multi task and work under pressure, good written communication and an interest in wholesale fashion.
Wholesale Administration and Support:
Managing the Known Agency info inbox, replying when necessary, to all enquiries and filtering and forwarding emails to relevant team members.
Answering all emails in a timely manner.
- Booking in couriers, and any logistics arrangements required across the wholesale team.
- Ensuring the Known Agency wholesale database is kept up to date, as well as researching and updating new wholesale contacts.
- Executing weekly, fortnightly brand sell thru reports to forward onto clients and relevant brand managers.
- Working with brand managers, on relevant Moda Operandi templates each season for delegated brands.
- Formatting and collating data for client strategy and end of season wholesale reporting.
- Sourcing all furnishings, and production needed for wholesale showrooms. Liaising and researching vendors.
- Managing the wholesale appointment calendar, booking in appointments on behalf of the brand managers and liaising with stockists.
- Creating the seasonal totals page and collating brand information, such as order deadline, deliveries, order minimums etc from each brand manage
- Research New Business targets for Brands.
- Creation of digital showroom assets page for all brands.
- Assist wholesale sales assets mailout, and mail chimp list to relevant database.
- Order entry support.
- Assisting with appointment confirmation.
- Updating sales assets when for all brands when necessary and ensure all is uploaded in dropbox and brand assets pages.
- Assisting with appointment confirmations during and before sales market..
- Contact Name: Samantha Etchells
- Contact Email: email@example.com