Wholesale Account Manager
Posted 15 Sep 2020
Closes 15 Oct 2020
Cut Showroom is a creative wholesale distribution agency. Our showroom is located in Alexandria the fashion hub of Sydney, offering all aspects of: Brand Management, Sales, Importing, Distribution, Digital Design, Marketing and E-commerce.
We pride ourselves on being the most trustworthy and respected fashion agent/distributors in Australia + New Zealand. We source and supply our markets with a captivating and influential collection of premium brands exclusively out of the United States.
We are currently experiencing fast and exciting growth and are looking for an experienced Wholesale Account Manager to join our team.
- End to end account management of brands across all boutique stores and customer base
- Acting as the first point of contact for existing and new clients, suppliers and buyers
- Generating new business opportunities and partnerships with the AU + NZ retail marketplace
- Perform market research and competitor analysis for allocated regions / accounts
- Optimising current accounts; enjoying success with new orders, repeat business and stock delivery
- Sales reporting and forecasting
- Actively working towards KPIs and deliverables
- Hosting showroom events and presenting new ranges to clients
- Travel to boutiques to engage and build upon relationships and service levels
- Quarterly interstate travel
- Consistent communication with accounts to ensure best practice and loyalty
- Identifying and qualifying leads for new business partnerships
- Supporting Director with any administration, correspondence, events or sales reporting required.
- Supporting eCommerce and Digital department with any adhoc requirements
To be Successful:
- You will have 2-5 years’ previous experience within the wholesale fashion industry.
- Existing relationships and strong boutique knowledge across AU + NZ marketplaces
- You enjoy wholesale account management, representing beautiful brands and advising on quality and point of difference
- Invested in relationships; you love to act as the point of contact and truly enhance the experience for retail clients
- Proven track record of achievement and success in fashion wholesale and customer service
- Quick to collaborate with the wider team, you are comfortable to manage your time autonomously whilst supporting when needed
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to thrive in a high pressured environment
- No task is too big or too small approach
- Takes prompt initiative to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; extremely proactive
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience for the management of sales data and reporting
- A positive and engaged individual, motivated by account growth and customer service combined
- Ideally, you will be hoping to grow within your next role with potential to move into a management space.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Australian Drivers Licence + Own Car
What you will receive:
- Working under the wing of an inspirational Business Owner and Director, you will be exposed to each part of the sales cycle and process.
- Training, mentorship, guidance and continued investment and support. You will be a valued employee with your sights set on growing within the business.
- Partnering closely with the Director, you will have exposure to the Operational and Business Analysis activities of a creative wholesale agency rather than only traditional sales.
- Potential to travel to America to visit brands once settled into the position!
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application. Please submit your resume and in depth and creative cover letter with a picture of yourself so we can get to know you a bit more.
We are looking to interview ASAP.
- Contact Name: Hannah Rosati
- Contact Email: email@example.com