Web Project Manager
Posted 18 Jul 2021
Closes 17 Aug 2021
AdVisible is on the lookout for a talented Web Project Manager to join our fast-growing team of creatives and digital marketers.
This is your opportunity to be a part of an amazing company culture where each team member is genuinely valued, and your personal growth is always a priority.
Founded in 2010, our agency specialises in generating traffic, leads and sales for our clients through creating amazing digital experiences, branding, SEO, Paid Search and Social Media.
We were one of the earliest agencies to achieve Premier Google Partner status, and were finalists for Best Marketing Agency in both SEMrush’s Search Awards and AMI’s Awards for Marketing Excellence in 2020.
Our close-knit team looks out for each other and inspires one another to learn and grow daily. We balance our hard work with office banter, rewards and social activities so that you love your job as much as we do.
Building strong relationships and managing realistic expectations with all stakeholders is key to succeeding in this role.
From start to finish, you’ll lead our team of designers, developers, and content creators to deliver high-quality websites and eCommerce builds to a range of local and national brands.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project management of website and eCommerce projects (90%), and branding / creative projects (10%)
- Attend client meetings to obtain an initial scope, create project plans, timelines and estimates
- Understand client objectives and deliver agreed outcomes within budget
- Maintain strong client relationships by building trust and setting realistic expectations
- Lead our team of designers, developers & content creators to deliver aesthetic, functional, optimised and high-quality websites
- Provide project updates where required and ensure project milestones are met
- Monitor the company’s website to ensure it’s performing at an optimum level
The ideal candidate will have:
- +2 years project management experience (Agency preferred)
- Experience using project management tools to manage teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills that deliver amazing customer experiences
- Pride in delivering quality work and being proactive, not reactive
- Impeccable organisational skills, attention to detail, and is a natural problem solver
- The ability to refine existing processes to make them more efficient and streamlined
- Good understanding of UI / UX principles, the development process, and content management systems
- Work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Monthly social events (pizza and drinks, movie nights, bowling, axe throwing, and more)
- Fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, snacks and coffee
- Zen corner (Nintendo Switch, books, beanbags)
- Convenient Sydney CBD office (4 minute walk from Wynyard Station)
- Work with a tight-knit and talented team
- Transparent career progression with half yearly and annual performance reviews
How to apply
If you feel that we’re the right fit for each other, please apply now for this role with a cover letter, resume and link to your portfolio (if available).
If you have any additional questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.