Posted 8 Jun 2021
Closes 8 Jul 2021
Passionate about Live Music?
Oxford Art Factory is looking to add to our management team!
VENUE MANAGER –
Applicants must have previous management experience and a desire to progress within the Music/Hospitality industry. They need to have solid leadership qualities, be confident, and lead and direct all bar staff. A genuine vision to make a career in the hospitality industry is a must, and an eagerness to learn all aspects of the business’s operations. They will be directly responsible for all staff related to the functions of the OAF Bars (Bar Supervisor, Bartender, Bar Back, Bar Useful, Stocktaker and Cellar-person).
- To develop and motivate the bar team at Oxford Art Factory to aspire to the highest level of professionalism and recognition within the bar industry
- Gain respect and recognition within the bar industry and develop the profile of the bar, its staff and its offerings
- To be responsible for cost control and profitability of all bars
- Working with the CEO/Licensee in the day-to-day operation of the business, implementing staff training, implementing ideas and initiatives.
- Work on the bar and manage/delegate bar staff, ensuring duties are carried out effectively and to the highest standards that the venue requires.
- Manage wage costs daily for bar staff to ensure they remain within the forecasted budgets
- Maintain cleanliness of bars.
- Ensuring all licensing regulations are adhered to and all council and DA requirements inserted into operations.
- Cashing up, reconciling tills and petty cash, recording and reporting financial and operational aspects of the business.
- Leading staff and enforcing the utmost quality of service and professionalism among staff
- Be responsible for bar menu planning, presentations and updates.
- Managing the venue, including opening and closing procedures (often finishing in the early hours of the morning).
If this sounds like it could be you, please email Mark Gerber (CEO/Founder/ Licensee) at email@example.com with cover letter, CV and application attached.
- Contact Name: Mark Gerber
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org