Trainee Recruitment Consultant (suits someone after a career change)
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 8 Oct 2021
Closes 7 Nov 2021
Recruitment suits salespeople who want to make more money and who enjoy building long-lasting relationships. If you get a kick out of the chase and are looking for a career where you will make great cash keep reading…..
What’s it look like?
- It’s got some sales and a touch of marketing, all to help develop new business! You will have previous juggling experience or be great at managing a lot of different tasks
- There’s account management so you’ll be flexing those influential bones of yours and of course, there’s a lot of calls with people looking for work!
- You will be in a young, vibrant and energetic workplaces
- Recruiting into an industry in a specific area of interest to you. Think construction workers to project managers nurses, doctors, aged care workers or Software developers, lawyers or engineers. If it exists you can recruit for it. Passion over everything is a must.
- Great Perks: Generous base salary + commission, career development and international (domestic for now) travel for work and play.
What you may have done:
- Maybe you were in a client-facing role, either on the phone or out and about meeting clients and selling your companies service.
- Maybe you worked in a customer service role helping people by solving problems. When booking a group holiday with friends you always take the lead!
- Direct sales, phone sales, event sales. All sales skills are easily transferable to recruitment but rather than selling a product you will be winning new business and helping people find their dream job.
- If you have worked to targets or KPI’s and have an ambitious and motivated personality to hit goals, you’ll hit the ground running
- Maybe you come from a business or background where you have developed and neutered repeat customers. A lot of your customers and clients you’d almost call friends!
- You were 100% the kid that got moved around a lot in class for refusing to stop talking. Set up friends with other friends over business, music or another mutual hobby. A natural cupid. A people person at heart who gets satisfaction from helping others and doing a good job.
- You also like to be financially rewarded for your natural people skills and have a strong interest in your personal finances.
- Your friends would say sometimes you can be a touch too competitive!
Why work with us?
Start in Recruitment was set up to do just that. We help young professionals find the perfect recruitment agency to start their career. We will work with you to find you the right recruitment agency based around your experience, passions, values and ideal company culture. Setting up interviews we will coach and support you along the interview process and beyond. Working with us you will be able to see what multiple companies have to offer and then pick the one that feels like home for you.
If you are ambitious and are looking to take the next step in your career apply today and one of our consultants will reach out to provide you with more information on Recruitment and answer any questions you may have. We currently looking for people who have a strong interest in all things medical, construction or insurance/finance so let us know your passions!
(even if the CV isn’t perfect apply, we will give you a hand with that too :))
- Contact Name: John Bourke
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org