Tour Marketing Manager
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 15 Jan 2020
Closes 14 Feb 2020
Live Nation is the world’s largest producer of live entertainment and we are growing every day. In the past year we have created experiences for 93 million fans across 35,000 concerts and over 100 festivals. On average every 16 minutes there is a Live Nation event somewhere in the world.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be based in Melbourne to join our team. The focus of the role will be on informing our fans of our great live events across Australia & New Zealand. Across everything we do we aim to engage fans in new and niche locations – and with this, a very specialised, thoughtful and creative approach to marketing is a must. We live by the mantra: by fans for the fans – we’re all live entertainment lovers who strive to deliver the best for our clients.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for meeting the objectives of these events by working with promoters and the rest of the touring team to develop and manage robust marketing plans based on the required needs. You will be highly organised, a great relationship manager, a team player, adaptable, have a confident manner and work well under stress. Strong digital and content experience will help you to introduce new and innovative marketing methods to the team.
This role requires a high level of confidentiality due to the calibre of artists and commercial sensitivity surrounding their engagement with the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Campaign Planning – Coming up with inventive ideas for show announcements
- Campaign Management – Plan Marketing Campaigns from Start to Finish, including understanding Audience Profiles & how they consume media
- Budget Management –
- Manage show budgets and report on ROI
- Manage large marketing budgets across multiple events and suppliers and ensure and demonstrate best value
- Digital – Understand, formulate and analyse digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and provide strategic advice to the business
- Content – Create engaging and compelling content and copy that connects artists to fans across all marketing activity
- Segmentation –Understanding & Implementing segmentation strategies to serve the best Artist to the right Fan
- Trend Setting
- R&D the newest ways to communicate with Fans
- Keep up to date with all areas of entertainment and music promotion;
- Reporting – Manage, quantify and offer guidance via effective reporting for all on going campaigns
- Strategic – Develop marketing plans for each project and communicate these to the rest of the team.
- Management – Manage key stakeholders within the business to achieve both your goals
Who and what are we looking for?
- Previous Marketing experience, including experience in the following:
- Producing detailed marketing plans
- Negotiating on large marketing budgets
- Outdoor and television marketing mediums
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Confident with data
- Exceptional communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Excellent people skills with strong industry relationships
- Excellent organisational, planning and operational management skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to extreme deadlines
- A commercial led ethos and understanding
- Self-motivated and proactive with a strong desire to keep up professional development
- Ability to innovate and be creative
- A keen interest and understanding of the Australian entertainment landscape
- A passion for fans and understanding what makes them tick
- You must be able to work additional hours, some of which may be on the weekend or at short notice, and if required submit a portfolio of work experience and projects that you have been directly involved in
What do we offer?
- Ticket perks to our events
- Flexible working environment
- Health & Wellbeing activities and programs
- Paid parental and volunteering leave
- Investment in your personal career development and training
- To be part of a global innovative and exciting business!
Sound like the role for you? To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us a little more about yourself. For any questions, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Contact Name: Alex Borzillo
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org