Posted 19 Nov 2019
Closes 19 Dec 2019
Red Bull Team Assistant – APAC
Red Bull are currently looking for an awesome Team Assistant to join our Asia Pacific team, providing exceptional office and personal admin support to our Area Managers, as well as supporting with regional conferences and events and their planning and execution.
This role will be varied, and you’ll love that about it, from diary management, meeting/travel coordination for the team to leading ad-hoc projects and liaising with stakeholders from across the business to find solutions and ensure outstanding results.
- Assist the Area Managers with office & personal admin including, meeting coordination, analytical reporting, submitting expenses and team meetings
- Work closely with the Area Managers in relation to specific special projects that may arise throughout the year e.g. Business Planning preparation, Quarterly Reviews, Leadership Meetings & Conferences
- Lead ad-hoc projects and liaise with internal and external stakeholders required to find solutions
- Work closely with our Head Coach to fulfil their vision for annual regional conferences and events
- Consolidation, proofing and deadline management of regular reporting
- Coordinate workshops and trainings both in and outside of Australia. Work with the hosting markets EA’s and teams to confirm locations, agenda and logistics.
- Support the HR team, update org charts, share HR announcements and consolidate the APAC HR/T&D Calendar.
Experience you’ll bring:
You’ll ideally have 2 to 5 years of Assistant experience within an FMCG (or similar) multi-national company. You’re a natural at building authentic relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders and have well developed oral/written communications skills. You’ll be confident using Microsoft Office programs including; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have strong typing skills of at least 80wpm with minute taking skills.
Here are Red Bull we’re passionate about giving ‘Wings to people and ideas’ so you’ll own the role and enjoy adding value to your team, being proactive and showing initiative. You’ll show discipline and structure in your ways of working, with the ability to adapt to change as you work across multi-cultural & multi-country environments. Red Bull provides a fantastic working culture where you’ll be respected and valued have a real opportunity to make a difference.