Partnerships Manager - Podcasts
Posted 7 Jan 2020
Closes 6 Feb 2020
We are looking for an experienced sales gun who comes complete with strong relationships in the market – both brand side and in the agency world. If you get amped by clever marketing campaigns, are already a podcast-addict, and want to join a growing and thriving new industry, this is the gig for you.
We are looking for smart, passionate and ambitious people. Someone who has the drive for their own success and is ready to join a growing team.
You’ll be working with the close-knit team in the Day Mgmt Melbourne office in Prahran. We’re a supportive and inclusive workplace, and you’d be reporting to our company Founder and Director.
Why Day Mgmt?
We’re an award-winning digital talent agency working with some of the country’s top influencers and podcasters. We’ve made a name for ourselves leading innovative influencer campaigns with role models, not just #models.
This role will focus on driving partnerships within the podcast arm of the agency. You’ll be working on chart-topping podcasts and managing promotions across their social media, eDMs as well as the podcast itself. Day-to-day duties will involve:
– Creating brand partnerships for a number of our podcast talent
– New business pitching for sales and collaborations
– Campaign management of partnerships and execution
– Hitting monthly sales KPIs
– Scouting new talent and pitching to the company Founder/Director
The ideal candidate will have:
– 1-2 years experience in sales, marketing or advertising
– A knowledge of the social media influencer and podcast industry
– Industry contacts
– Strong communication skills
– Attention to detail
– The tolerance to put up with an office that plays a lot of Harry Styles
If you think you fit the above, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, send over your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Start date from 1 February, 2020.
- Contact Name: Genevieve Day
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org