Posted 7 Feb 2020
Closes 7 Apr 2020
Bookwell.com.au – a business solution for beauty and wellness venues and online booking marketplace – is looking for an awesome Support Coordinator to provide our business partners and customers with first-class service.
This is a big opportunity for the right person to have a massive impact on the growth of a startup. If you’re one of those rare friends who still prefers a phone call over a text message, or if you enjoy guiding others to see the positive in tricky situations, then we want to hire you!
We’re a small, tight-knit team of over-achievers working out of a lovely co-working space in Melbourne’s CBD. If you’re keen, then read the details below and make sure to send us a message.
About the role
Your day-to-day as Bookwell Support Coordinator would start with receiving and following up messages from venue partners and customers – whether by phone, text or email. Why is the owner of a hair salon having trouble rescheduling a client, and what did that client think of their experience using Bookwell.com.au to make an appointment?
By becoming an expert in Bookwell’s products and providing outstanding service, you’ll have a massive impact on the growth of our startup and learn a lot about business along the way.
- Energetic Communicator – You’re positive, empathetic, and charming. Your mood is most often set to “tireless patience” – that setting other mere mortals can only aspire to.
- Super Organised – You have a system for keeping track of the little things and prioritising the big things. You have a fierce attention to detail and an affection for consistent, predictable processes.
- Technically Savvy – You’re resourceful. Perhaps you’ve dabbled in coding, know some HTML or SQL or spreadsheet formulas. Regardless of your experience, you’re stubborn about solving problems and do not shy away from going down a Google rabbit hole to self-educate.
- Inbound Support
- Receiving inbound communications from venue partners and customers via phone, text, chat and email
- Training venue partners and providing ongoing support
- Resolving simple and escalated issues
- Billing Processing & Enquiries
- Overseeing our venue bill run to ensure accurate payments to and from Bookwell
- Ongoing Quality Assurance
- Identifying and proactively reaching out to poor performing venue partners with low rates of successful Bookwell bookings
- Reporting feedback from venue partners and customers to help improve Bookwell’s service
- The initial hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
- Work hours for this role may change to include weekends and/or evenings.
- After hours work may be required and can be taken as time in lieu.
- You have 1-2+ years work experience
- You’re interested in a junior position with big growth opportunity
- You love tackling new challenges and solving problems
How to Apply
Email Sarah at jobs[at]bookwell.com.au with the subject “Support Coordinator – Your Full Name” and a few sentences that answer (1) why you’re interested in this role and (2) why you think you’d be great at it and your resume attached