Studio and Production Coordinator
Posted 22 Nov 2021
Closes 22 Dec 2021
About The Job
Start Beyond is Australia’s leading virtual reality and augmented reality studio. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and savvy Studio and Production Coordinator to work closely with the VR production team, along with performing general office coordinator and front of house duties.
You will also be working closely with the Managing Director on a day to day basis, performing a range of executive assistant tasks.
The ideal candidate is versatile, quick thinking, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, is well organised and detail focused. Through their tertiary education they will be experienced with the video production process and be passionate about using these skills to produce high quality 360° video, VR & AR experiences. You will have excellent interpersonal and writing skills, be proactive, and able to work independently to strict deadlines.
We’re a creative, inventive technology start-up at the forefront of spatial computing technology, so you’ll never be starved for incredible things to discuss and help create. This also means that you’ll need to be highly motivated, outcome-focused, multi-skilled and comfortable working independently.
- Managing the MD’s diary
- Arranging client meetings
- Client facing front of house duties
- General office administration
- Assisting & coordinating shoots
- Arranging castings
- Assisting the Producer on VR/360º shoots with other ad-hoc tasks
- On-set support
- Managing couriers & VR devices delivered globally
- Responding to sales enquires
- Support the Managing Director across a range of duties including sales enquires, client meetings, proof reading proposals, and on-boarding new employees
- Work with 3rd party service providers relating to all facets of the efficient running of the office
- Support Head of Production with shoot related activity including coordinating aspects of the shoot, talent castings and bookings and general studio management
- Update databases, spreadsheets, and other ad-hoc duties as required
- Front of House duties including answering the office phone and ordering supplies for the office
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts or related field
- Proven experience as a production assistant
- In-depth knowledge of video production
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and capable of prioritising tasks
- Responsive and quick thinking
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Detail focused
- Outstanding writing skills
About Start Beyond
We’re shaping the future of purposeful spatial computing for the benefit of humanity. Our vision is of a world where spatial computing transports imaginations and moves people to see the world differently, improve productivity and learning, and enhance the enjoyment of life.
Open to Australian citizens only.
Show us what you got!
We know how tough it is for you to stand out and show us your true potential. If you’re really keen on this role, then use your covering letter as a chance to sell yourself and highlight why you’d be right for the role. In addition to your CV and cover letter we suggest you do a little bit of research on us and illustrate your passion and willingness to learn more about VR & AR.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, along with references and any examples of your work to email@example.com
And please, no recruiters.
- Contact Name: Start Beyond
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org