Posted 12 May 2020
Closes 11 Jun 2020
If you’re looking for something a little different and a chance to build on your retail or hospitality skills, come and be part of WOTSO, the innovative workspace provider. We’re looking for outgoing, confident individuals who can bring in new members to the space, work to build a community through events planning and execution while leading a small team and above all keep the space looking great. So, if you’ve got an eye for detail, a passion for customer service and the drive to get the job done, then drop us a line with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
What is WOTSO you ask? Check us out here: [www.wotso.com]
Still need to know more? Here’s what we’re looking for/what you need to bring to the table.
Skills/Attributes guaranteed to get you a second glance:
- Leadership experience.
- Previous experience in sales and customer service, especially retail or hospitality environments.
- Enjoying human interaction – there’s a lot of it in this role, so if you’re not a people person, this one’s not for you.
- An eagle eye for detail. The ‘sell’ in our business is all about first impressions and the space/our team must be looking their best at all times.
- Good admin skills, there’s a lot going on with this job and you need to love a spread sheet or to-do lists if you want to come out on top.
- Be a grown up. Whilst we have a great support team in place and a social culture, the Space Leader role is all about owning your decisions and being able to take the initiative.
- Be up for the challenge. At WOTSO we champion continued development and like people who love a challenge. You don’t grow by staying in your comfort zone.
- Manage the workspace and lead a small team
- Greet and assist all members throughout the day, maintaining helpfulness and friendliness
- Grow the sales to a WOTSO space with training and support
- Develop and maintain relationships with members
- Manage weekly events
What’s in it for you?
- Social Environment – we are a close knit fun team!
- Join an Australian-owned fast growing co-working business
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Potential for growth
- Training and on-going support
- Contact Name: Clare Simmons
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org