Space Coordinator - coworking
Posted 30 Mar 2021
Closes 29 Apr 2021
WOTSO is a flexible workspace provider with 17+ locations.
We are looking for people that love a challenge, open to change, enthusiastic and passionate. Is this you?? Are you a lover of people?
This job is working out of our awesome sydney coworking spaces, covering leave, additional support to a busy site or learning the ropes as you go. There could be a fair bit of travel and no two days are the same, you will need to be super flexible with a “go with the flow” attitude as you’ll be working out of our busy spaces. Our selling point is our flexible memberships and providing our members with high service levels and great experience.
Some of the stuff you’ll be doing!
- Meeting and greeting members
- Daily set up and pack down
- Keep our ‘shop front’ looking great at all times
- Respond to sales leads
- Onboard members
- Take payment details
- Order catering
- Book meeting rooms
- Set up meeting rooms
- Efficient distribution of mail and parcels
- Take visitors to meeting rooms or communal waiting area
- Support to site staff as required
- Restocking all printer areas with the necessary items, paper toners etc
- Restocking drinks fridges
- Restocking bread, coffee, cookies, lollies, fruit bowls etc through-out communal areas
- Restocking all crockery and necessary kitchen items
- Turn on all TV’s and music system
- Occasional errand running
- Frequent walking through the space checking areas are clean and tidy
- Printer set up for WOTSO members
- Help with fortnightly newsletter, event posters
- Assisting with member tours as directed by Space Leader
- Online food shop
- Develop and build member relations
What’s in it for you?
- Social environment – we are a close knit fun team!
- Join an Australian-owned fast growing co-working business
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Potential for growth
- Training and on-going support
- Contact Name: WOTSO Recruitment
- Contact Email: email@example.com