Spa & Skin Specialist
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 10 Jan 2021
Closes 9 Feb 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of Australia’s Multi Award-Winning Wellness Spa and Clinic, located exclusively on Collins Street in Melbourne.
Botanica’s sophisticated menu offers world-class transformational treatments, that combine expert clinical practice and personalised luxury only available in the most renowned resorts and clinics around the globe.
At Botanica, you will discover a company that values an individual’s excellence and motivation to excel at all times. We focus on career development and promotion – our team is at the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place.
Spa & Skin Specialist criteria:
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A strong work ethic with a passion to learn new treatments, technologies and procedures
- Up-to-date with the latest industry trends, treatments & products
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose, treat and prescribe skin treatment plans and aftercare products to clients
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Flexible & able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to create a positive first impression
- Immaculately and professionally presented when representing the brand
- A structured spa and clinic induction program
- Employee well-being program
- Generous discounts on products and services
- Other fabulous benefits such as retail sales incentives
- Our team of industry experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
Applicants must currently reside in and have permanent Australian residency.
A trades test will form part of the application process.
If this sounds like you, please apply now by sending your your resume and a cover letter.