Posted 10 Feb 2020
Closes 11 Mar 2020
Here’s your chance to join Havas Media Australia.
We’re on the look-out for a Social Trader with around 2+ years media industry experience.
In this role you will be responsible for the activation, management and reporting of paid social media across Havas Media’s suite of clients. This will involve working very closely with platforms such as Facebook Business Manager ensuring all campaigns reach their KPI’s and deliver in full.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the media agency teams stay UpToDate with market trends, best practices and releases that might help increase social investments. The role will also cover digital reporting, campaign billing and post campaign analysis.
We are providing a rare opportunity to work in a truly collaborative environment, where personal development and progression are encouraged.
Good communication skills, understanding a Clients business are all critical elements to deliver success in this role.
The ideal Social Trader is diligent, highly organised individual that can adhere to deadlines.
Overall Responsibilities (Include, but not limited to):
- Trading experience across platforms like Facebook Business Manager
- Daily updates to the team on optimisations
- Campaign creation and delivery, booking, trafficking, reporting and optimisation
- Proposing and implementing new digital ideas and product offerings
- Client liaison and relationship development across multiple markets
- Always on the lookout for new opportunities to take to clients across all markets
- Helping advise the wider team on digital optimisation including weekly analysis of top performing domains and 3rd party statistics
- Working closely with Strategy teams
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Solid experience working in Digital Media within an agency
- Problem solver and able to identify and translate customer needs into solutions
- Excellent understanding of Social as channels
- Knowledge and experience trading on Social Trading Platforms
- Ability to research, and understand the customer’s perspective and their competitive options
- Excellent communication skills and experience working across large media budgets
- Ability to work with multiple disciplinary partner (PR/creative/experiential/digital) agencies
- Degree or Diploma in marketing, media or communications
- 2 + years of relevant experience
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Sensitive with numbers, excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of online advertising, measurement methods, statistics packages
At Havas, one of our core beliefs is to Never Be Normal. We believe that people are our most vital asset because they are different. Different to one another and different to the norm. Diverse perspectives fuel our curiosity and fresh thinking. Open communication encourages contribution without hierarchy. Ongoing education for all creates growth at every level. We create an environment where all our people belong, and can thrive, adapt, learn and grow because we are in the business of making a meaningful difference to people; and that’s good business.
And so, it follows that we encourage people from diverse backgrounds, identities, beliefs and abilities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, to apply for this, or any role with us. We look forward to meeting you.
Sound like the right opportunity for you?
Please send your CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Dexter Salamat
- Contact Email: email@example.com