Social Media Specialist
Posted 20 Nov 2019
Closes 20 Dec 2019
The Love To Dream™ Social Media Specialist ensures that the brand’s social advertising meets best practice but is unafraid to push the boundaries and explore new opportunities to discover new paths to success; creating, curating, developing and optimising paid social content to deliver the best possible results based on set KPIs, with a focus on building awareness, driving conversions and retaining loyal customers and fans within our audience of new and soon to be parents.
- Delivering paid social campaigns, scoping out the best audience targeting, ad formats, placements and optimisation strategy for a range of campaign goals with a focus on conversion, but also including engagement driving and awareness building.
- Reporting on paid social campaign performance for continual learnings, across Facebook and Instagram, diving into target audiences and key messages to recommend the right delivery mix, creating recommendations, spotting learnings and opportunities.
- Conducting social listening and compiling social listening reports to support learnings on organic and paid social activity, industry and competitors, leveraging learnings for ongoing optimisations.
- Produce engaging and shareable social media content, showcasing the Love To Dream™ brand, its ambassadors and advocates, including product launches, promotional content and broader campaigns.
- Grow engagement in the form of followers, likes and shares across our key social media platforms: Facebook and Instagram.
- Identify and develop relationships with relevant influencers and report on activity, spend and return on investment in the form of followers, likes and shares across our key social media platforms.
- Manage and work with the Head of Social and marketing team to look at ways social media can support wider campaigns.
- Identify trending topics for content opportunities and develop a content calendar to ensure a constant supply of relevant content.
The Fine Print:
The Love To Dream™ Social Media Specialist (“SMS”) is a proactive doer and somewhat of a perfectionist, ensuring our social advertising is continuously in line with best practice; creating, curating, developing and optimising copy and creative to ensure we’re getting as much bang for our buck as possible. The SMS is curious and calculated, understanding the concept of an excellent customer experience.
4-5 years of paid social media advertising. In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and demonstratable understanding of digital space and international market management experience. Proven execution of successful paid advertising campaigns in an e-commerce setting would be highly advantageous.
Relevant qualification highly beneficial but not compulsory, social media diplomas or courses and a natural affinity and knack for social media community management is a priority.
Skills & Knowledge:
Excellent verbal communication and writing skills and attention to detail and ability to multitask, juggling priorities with ease and confidence.
Able to connect with parents who are in the midst of sleepless nights and general newborn confusion. Needs to be empathetic, kind and non-judgemental.