Social Media/Online Community Co-ordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 4 Sep 2019
Closes 4 Oct 2019
Walker Books Australia, a market-leading Australian children’s book publisher, seeks an creative and self-motivated online community manager to join our marketing team based in Newtown, Sydney.
Reporting to the head of marketing, this role is responsible for the daily management of Walker Books’s online community to promote our books, authors, events and company.
The ideal candidate will have experience of social media marketing including community management. They will have strong written and verbal communication skills, a passion for copywriting, content creation and curation and will thrive working as part of a team. Book-selling experience is a bonus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing Walker Books’ complete online presence including social media, elements of our website and microsites
- Development, implementation and analysis of social media campaigns
- Engaging with our online community
- Reaching campaign goals in a timely manner and within budget
- Collaborating with the marketing team and other teams across the business on campaigns
- Managing competing projects and deadlines
- Liaising with third-party developers
Apply with CV and cover letter (required) outlining your experience.
Strictly No Agencies or telephone solicitations please.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia