Social Media and Digital Content Creator
Posted 12 Feb 2020
Closes 13 Mar 2020
This is an exciting role for someone who is equally creative as they are analytic. The opportunity to work at Australia’s leading hair agency involves working with clients and campaigns locally and globally with our already established creative team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the growth of our future brands and the global success of Edwards and Co.
You will do this by driving and planning the execution of all social media strategies, in line with seasonal objectives, target audiences and market opportunities, while also designing and creating content.
- Develop and drive social strategies and execute them within the wider team
- Evaluate our existing analytics, gather relevant insights and introduce opportunities of improvement
- Working closely with influencers and business partners. Collaboration!
- Keep an eye on new and upcoming digital and social trends, platforms and features to drive strategy and innovation
- Execute, manage and optimise a content calendar and content pipeline across all social platforms. You will be posting all content.
- Identify ongoing improvements to our digital and social media content processes and working with the team to improve timeframes and workflow.
- Liasing with external digital agencies in efforts to push advertising through facebook and instagram
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms, most importantly Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Feeling comfortable operating independently in a fast-changing environment with multiple teams relying on you
- Ability to deliver materials within tight and often demanding deadlines
- Analyzing numerical data and pursuing data-driven approaches to all decisions
- Epic design skills and an understanding of Adobe Suite, Canva and similar creative softwares
- The ability to think outside the box and demonstrate a fantastic mix of creative flair and analytical thought
- The ability to navigate through applications and software to see what works best for us
- Knowledge of best practice influencer marketing
- Must portray organisation and time management skills – recognize business priorities
- Demonstrate high levels of written/verbal communication skills. Copywriting experience preferred
- Bonus points for a sense of humour and being calm under pressure!
Experience and education
- 4+ years of relevant experience working on content-driven social media channels within a marketing environment
- Experience leading and executing social media strategies, paid media strategies and marketing calendars
- Experience leading social growth, engagement and awareness for brands
- Content Marketing Manager
- Senior Social Media Manager
- Contact Name: Jaye Edwards
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org