Social Media Creative Director
Posted 15 Mar 2021
Closes 30 Apr 2021
We’re looking for somebody creative and social media obsessed that can challenge our thinking, push innovation boundaries, and lead a super talented team of creatives and clients. Does this sound like you?! Read on!
As the most senior voice on our creative team, this role will be responsible for mentoring & inspiring a team, ensuring that the creative produced is of the highest creative quality and as an agency we are pushing creative boundaries.
This role will be client facing, part of critical pitches and clients, as well as overseeing the creative output of our creative team and ensuring we challenge ourselves and each other to create the best work possible! This role will also sit on our leadership team and help guide the strategic future of the agency.
As Australia’s fastest growing social agency the opportunities for growth in this role are endless.
- Leading creative strategies, pitching, & ensuring top-notch creative quality
- Social media experience & in depth knowledge
- Brief dissection, ideation and the development of creative responses
- High level experience leading teams on creative campaigns across social channels
- Client-facing, including relationship management, pitching and negotiating project scope and inclusions
- Developing creative social media strategies that make maximum impact
- Monitoring industry social and creative trends and applying them across agency work
- Working on award winning creative social/digital campaigns
- Leading key client creative accounts
- Reporting outcomes to Senior Management
- Mentoring and leading a team of 6+ direct reports
- Overseeing of final creative assets against initial brief (Quality control)
- Holding accountability to key company KPIs and financial/sales/retention outcomes
- Driving creative team innovation
- Creative and innovative thinker – driven to always find the best way to do things!
- An ability to work optimally both independently and collaboratively
- Extreme attention to detail
- Natural at building relationships, internally and externally, and fostering an inclusive environment
- Passionate about your work & infectious in your passion!
We’re passionate about L&A being the best place to work (we were finalists in the 2020 B&T People & Culture Award and are finalists for the AFR best place to work list!). The perks of joining us include:
- A flex working environment with flexibility on where and when you work
- Access to our internal professional and personal development program, L&A Thrive
- Quarterly bonus incentive for hitting target, including a non-profit donation that we make as a team as part of L&A Philanthropy
- Friday drinks, monthly learning events, quarterly celebrations, & awesome holiday celebrations
- Mental wellness subsidy for therapy or counselling
- Birthday time off
- L&A’s subsidised education program
To apply please share:
- Your resume detailing your work experience
- A cover letter explaining why you want to work for L&A, your expected salary range, and examples of social creative that you admire
- A portfolio of work including award-winning work, where applicable
We are so excited to hear from you!
- Contact Name: Caitlin
- Contact Email: email@example.com