Social Media Coordinator
Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 29 Sep 2021
Closes 29 Oct 2021
About Expose Media
Expose Media is an eCommerce growth agency based in Brisbane. We help brands accelerate growth through a combination of paid media, content and conversion rate optimisation. We currently manage over $100,000 a day in paid media for our clients in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. We’re a team made up of enthusiastic dreamers and thought leaders who blend media, ideas and technology to make great things happen for our clients.
In this exciting new role, you will assist in the creation of social content, monitor the performance of social posts, organise all aspects of social media within Expose Media and liaise directly with our social clients. You will also be responsible for maintaining and updating Expose Media & the Director of Digital’s socials as required. This is a full time role with an immediate start (salary $45-$55k based on experience).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Management of numerous social media accounts on various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Will be the point of contact for all Social Media queries (internal and external)
- Ensure all creative & posting is executed in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Perform basic video editing using Premiere Pro and other digital tools
- Collaborate with the graphic design team on various projects in Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Perform basic graphic design functions in Photoshop (GIFs) and Canva
- Liaise with clients regarding results in weekly meetings
- Liaise with clients on concept approvals for initiated projects
- Creation of content plans for clients
- Creation of Expose Media content plan and implementation
- Creation of Digital Director content plan and implementation
- Management of Expose Media social media account/s
- Management of the Digital Director social media account/s
- Work with briefs to create and compile diverse and engaging content
- Implement growth strategies to increase following and engagement
- Copywriting as required, including both long and short format captions
- Staying up to date with the latest social media trends
The Right Person
- No minimum years experience for the right person!
- Experience in producing content that aligns with a creative brief.
- Ability to work quickly and calmly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and feel confident in your creative direction and skills.
- A passion for content and desire to be a part of an agency where creativity is strongly encouraged, and you can bring wild ideas to life.
- Editing experience in Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Indesign, Canva and Photoshop a plus but not a requirement if you’re willing to learn!