Social Media Coordinator
Posted 13 Sep 2021
Closes 13 Oct 2021
CODI AGENCY SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR ROLE
At CODI Agency, we live and breathe digital marketing. We specialise in organic social media management, content creation and influencer marketing, and we are driven to deliver only the best results.
We believe in what we do.
We are fueled by passion.
We are driven by a relentless curiosity.
We’ve got each other’s backs.
We don’t settle.
- Always go above and beyond for your clients?
- Know the best time to post on LinkedIn?
- Strive to always be the best?
- Enjoy spending time with business leaders and learning from their experiences?
Then we want you! We are looking for someone who lives and breathes social media, with agency or B2B marketing experience preferred.
We specialise in organic social media management on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok, as well as influencer marketing, so you will be responsible for creating killer strategies to ensure our clients stand out in the market.
You will be the key point of contact for our clients and will work with our management team to ensure all work is executed within deadlines and all KPIs are met. You will be responsible for executing work to the highest possible standard and building relationships with your clients.
Your key tasks will include, strategy development, personal brand development, content ideation, content creation (image and video), copywriting, scheduling, analysis and reporting, and client management.
EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communications or a related discipline
- Two (2) + years experience in social media marketing (Agency or B2B Marketing preferred)
- Experience using social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & TikTok)
- Experience using social media marketing tools such as scheduling and reporting software
- Good copywriting skills
- Able to take initiative with a desire to learn
- Excellent time management skills with high attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Lightroom
Flexible working arrangements available during COVID-19, but must be happy to work in a dog friendly office.
Interested? Send your application to CODI Agency Head of Operations Lana Malouf firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include an example of a brand you think is killing it on Instagram, and a person who is killing it on LinkedIn.
- Contact Name: Lana Malouf
- Contact Email: email@example.com