Social Media Community Coordinator
Posted 25 Nov 2021
Closes 25 Dec 2021
Brandalism is looking for a community coordinator to join our team of passionate and hardworking digital content marketers. We’re on the search for a social media savvy individual with excellent communication skills and the drive to learn and develop their skills within the role and the agency!
This is a contracted position, 5 days per week starting mid-January 2021. Opportunity for the right candidate to join the team in a full-time permanent role within the year.
- To engage with our client’s social media audiences by answering comments, direct messages and responding to tagged content in line with client FAQ documents and the client’s social brand identity. This includes troubleshooting, internal escalation and assisting with customer issues as they arise.
- To use listening tools to track, monitor and analyse conversations, keywords and mentions around key clients, their competitors and their industry across social media and other mediums, including print.
- To provide and present weekly clipping and insight reports to clients regarding the tracking of brand name and product mentions when it comes to social listening.
- The execution of social media growth activities including proactive engagement (follow back tactic), hashtag strategies and other growth tactics across client accounts.
- To post and schedule posts/stories weekly, utilising a social media scheduling platform like Sprout Social to do so
- To keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers within the industry and to propose ideas of how we can continue to evolve our efforts
- Assisting with other marketing requirements if needed. This could include researching relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users for upcoming projects or reports
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with consistent attention to detail
- A never settle attitude, with an ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to think critically and draw marketing insights from data, making actionable suggestions to improve PR efforts
- Social media savvy – the ability to navigate multiple digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, and TikTok etc.
- You care deeply about the end consumer and when it comes to community management, you appreciate that we are here to help
Experience and education
- Ideally, you have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role or business (internship experience accepted)
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field i.e marketing, PR or communications
- G-suite experience
- Contact Name: Charlotte
- Contact Email: email@example.com