Social Media Campaign Manager
Posted 3 May 2021
Closes 2 Jun 2021
Australia’s premier marketplace for creative talent is looking for a energetic and creative individual to join our influencer marketing agency business.
Theright.fit is Australia’s premier marketplace for creative talent, making it easy, efficient and cost effective for brands to book campaigns, from TVCs, print campaigns, events and social media executions.
Venture backed with a growing talent and client base we’re looking to expand our team. We want passionate collaborators to help build and lead our next phase of growth.
About The Influencers:
In 2020, theright.fit launched The Influencers, Australia’s only flat rate influencer marketing agency. From strategy, briefing to content delivery & reporting, The Influencers provides an influencer marketing agency with end to end support for their next campaign.
About the Role:
We’re seeking a fast moving social media campaign manager with a background in agency to be responsible for managing campaigns for The Influencers.
The right fit for this role will be able to understand client needs, help them plan a campaign and execute it for them.
What you’ll do:
- Following a sale of a campaign to a client, the Campaign Manager is responsible for management of the campaign to completion. This includes agreeing the details of the brief, running the campaign and reporting results
- Campaign details need to be agreed with clients once the deal is signed. The process includes discussion with the client, writing a campaign brief and getting prepared.
- Once agreed, the most important stage is to run a successful campaign. You will post jobs using theright.fit marketplace, consider applicants and present the best ones to the client. Throughout the campaign execution you will coordinate with clients and influencers to ensure success.
- Post campaign reporting is required to showcase the campaign, explain engagement and highlight standout engagement.
- Throughout the process you will have the support of our Client Support Reps to ensure campaign management and reporting runs accurately and in a timely manner, but you must own the end to end process.
- You will serve as the point of contact for clients regarding their campaigns, and service multiple clients concurrently.
- In addition you build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, ensure the CRM and pipeline is accurate and kept up-to-date, and identify areas of product or service improvement to the team.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferable
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing
- Experience working in a media or creative agency with fast paced, client focused outcomes.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Excellent verbal, listening, influencing and presentation abilities
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, Salesforce, Hubspot or similar)
- Highly organised and effective at prioritising own tasks
The role will initially be a six month contract with a view to extend.
About the team:
Founded by one of Australia’s most prolific entrepreneurs, we’re a small team with big dreams. We’re based in Potts Point with flexible work from home arrangements, although some office time is required.